We love touch.. Perhaps from childhood
We already perceive it as pleasant.
Even more, when something bothers us, hurts us or when we are tense.
We know that a healing touch will help.
What is important about a massage?
- Comfort – you lie comfortably..
- Relaxation – because you have the trust
- Strength and softness – just right, no “Persistent pain” so that new blocks are not formed, but not just only “stroking”
- The correct procedure and knowledge of the places to focus on
What to expect?
- Health / relaxation massage (Classic massage strokes, reflex release of blockages, guided mobilization, cupping and taping)
- Lymphatic massage (unblocking of lymphatic pathways during water retention, swelling and cellulite)
- Health exercises / physiotherapy, individual and collective (Compensatory exercises for problems with musculoskeletal system – after injuries, incorrect movement, compilation of an exercise plan
MOVEMENT – IT´S LIFE.